Well, this will be a short IWASV in that we did not receive a question this week. But that doesn’t mean I can’t do some blog cleaning and share some musings in the guise of a IWASV reply.
Before I get started, if you have a question for myself, Leigh or us both, email us! We love interacting with our Peekers™ (NO, not…..geeze) plus you might get a snazzy button for your blog if your question is chosen.
As for this week, well once again TDND™ has been awarded another blogging award – The Very Inspiring Blogger – and by three separate bloggers!
To be considered inspiring by peers is very humbling, especially when you respect and enjoy all of their blogging efforts so much. So we would like to thank the recently collared Kayla Lords at A Sexual Being , the kinky authoress at Sextails and the perky Heather Cole over at Vagina Antics for this award.
Kayla is one of our most avid Peekers™ and recently has undertaken a journey into her submissive side. If the heat of her pre-journey blog was any indication you definitely want to follow along while she learns about submission and herself.
Sextails is just that. And its hot. Very hot. And well written. Did I mention its hot? Get the idea? Good. Check em’ out. Now.
Heather Cole. The mere mention of those two words strikes fear into corks, cocks and carbohydrates everywhere. She is witty beyond QWERTY keyboard capable description. The Vagina Antics are just that. A brilliantly written blog about two vagina owners and their adventures. You will not regret Following along.
Oh, I would be remiss in not acknowledging that Renee Rose of Renee Rose Romance decided that we were also Most Awesome And Beautiful (check the Trophy Shelf for this award)! Her spanking stories are luscious, a reflection of the blog’s owner and author. If you enjoy naughty tales about naughty tails being, um, naughty check her out!
As with all these awards, there are some rules:
The Very Inspiring Blogger Rules Of Acceptance
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions you have about yourself (sigh…….LOL)
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
In that we just did a major award post recently I don’t feel its the proper time to do another round of nominations. These awards, as much as we appreciate and enjoy them, can become a form of blog chain letter if abused. So feel free to visit the Trophy Shelf page and click on the links to the acceptance pages. Any blog mentioned in those is worthy of your time.
But I will answer ten questions. Yes, more Scot Trivia.
– My favorite ice cream flavor is coffee. I can tell you are all stunned by this shocking revelation.
– I’ve thrown 180s in darts. BOOYAH!
– Ancestors of mine founded a named part of the United States that is still there.
– My virginity was lost to a girl on crutches. No, she was not literally on them when she deflowered me.
– I have met. talked with and had my photo taken with a famous, well known adult/bondage actress. No, she was not in that role at the time of the meeting and no, it was not at a convention/etc. and it did not cost me any money!
– I have been described as “proportional.” Do the math.
– With little effort I can place my palms of my hands by my feet while standing straight legged.
– Yes, there are multiple piercings. Your perverted imagination can play Pin The Dom as to where and how many.
– The famous author & human rights activist Elie Wiesel has acknowledged by name my talents.
– If you don’t want to know how you look in that skirt, do not ask me. You may not like the answer you get.
Thank you again to all that nominated us!