Good morning all you kinky bastards.
Coffee really does taste better on Monday mornings. Maybe its the wear of the weekend slamming head on into the reality of 6am Monday. Who knows? But it takes on more meaning when you really need it.
What a week. What a fucking week. I don’t even know where to begin. The not even one week old weekly views record was destroyed by a 50% increase in views.
And that is enough of numbers from me, at least for the time being. Do I like seeing views increase? Hell yeah. But I’d rather have active, curious, interesting Peekers™. And what a bunch of kinky, perverted, twisted voyeurs you all are.
I do not want, nor will I allow, this blog to ever, EVER become all about the page views. I appreciate them, I try to be active to create worthy content, I make attempts to write twice a day during the week, but it will not become one of those cookie-cutter blogs that blurs the lines between Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, etc. to create meh content solely to make page views spike. I even chose to not write last Saturday in that my brain resembled poorly cooked oatmeal after a long day at work. And rather than word vomit a thousand or so meh cold verbal lumps into a story, I just said “Fuck it!” and went off to bed.
With Leigh. I chose wisely. You’ll be reading about that evening soon.
I know I do not get to everyone’s blogs as often as I would like. WordPress Reader is simply retched. When I get the chance to add everyone’s blogs I will migrate to Google Reader. That should help me in my efforts to support everyone else’s efforts.
On those efforts a humble suggestion: regardless of how interesting the topic or how well written it may be, if your 1000+ word blog post has only three or so paragraphs I am not going to read it. Sorry if that pisses you off, but 600 word paragraphs? Really?
On that note:
– The reaction via the comments to Can Submission Be Dominated was nothing short of amazing. Including my replies we’re over fifty comments on this single post. And what Comments! Eloquent, well crafted, multi-100 word replies abound. So many thoughts from a variety of views. I honestly feel the Comments are now more important than the post! Please, if you have not done so yet, check this post out and make sure to see how amazing Peeker Nation™ is.
– Leigh opened the bedroom door yesterday during our Selfish Sunday™. How? Well, we’ll just say that the families of tourists not twenty feet on either flank of us had any idea I was slowly tweeking the nipple of Leigh’s exposed breast. My gentle over the snug tank top ministrations were rewarded with an unveiling, lovely sighs, moans and the exquisite knowledge that not only was Leigh embracing on the sly exhibitionism but clandestine public carnal knowledge as well.
I respected her hard limit about this up to the point she exposed herself. But with this step future adventures will be taken, not just offered. She’s already thinking about increasing her skirt and dress wardrobe for ease of access. Game on…
– A Peeker™ asked me to CP (crit partner) a potential BDSM blog post. I’ve never been a CP in this manner before (I have read Leigh’s efforts per her request). To be thought of enough to be asked to do so was very humbling.
– I am trying very hard (heh) to keep the Acts of the various stories flowing.
– Its official. I have the writing bug. It starts to gnaw at me. Quote Leigh – “Welcome to my world!”
– Also the worst kept secret is out. Yes, there are plans for writing THE book. It will happen. It will not be fiction. It will make you laugh hard while also desiring to read it one-handed. Think Keillor meets de Sade.
– I will have my first piece of erotic fiction So Tell Me available as a self published eShort by October. There. I said it. Now I have to finish it.
– Leigh’s ass is frustrating both of us. I beat on it for an hour this past Saturday and the next morning all she had as a souvenir were some mild surface abrasions. And I mean BEAT. She likes seeing the bruises and welts, as do I. What to do, what to do…
– If you live near a farmer’s market or the like and are not supporting them, shame on you. Go. Buy only what you will eat that night. Your health, wallet and especially taste buds are welcome.
– Remember my Dominating Soccer Mom & her teenie? Did the same thing again to the manager of an indie book store. Quote as I handed her the same five words (“The Siren” by Tiffany Reisz) “This is the book that other series wishes it was.”
– I was unaware of the comments being left by those who have voted for us as Best Bondage Blog over at bondageawards.com. Leigh mentioned that I should read what others were saying. I did.
I know I say it a lot, but I was humbled to the core. The Comments were touching. Thank you all for sharing such sentiments and for taking the time to vote (it’s not too late to do so if you haven’t).
As for the blog:
This week I WILL make it to Dom Depot to take the photos needed for the next BDSM On A Budget installment. You will all get to meet The Chains™ (as featured in Chain Of Rules) and their friends, as well as my easy tutorial on inexpensive bondage with expensive looking and performing results. That story and Breaking Leigh will continue to be updated (can you believe we’ll be on Act X soon?) I’m learning more about Hyde and will comment on such (and hopefully some new stories in which He showed up last week. Twice).
There may also be the first book review on TDND™ as I am rereading a BDSM one that has given me, with the gift of hindsight, some eye opening affirmations. Another Peeker™ may be Unchained (it is in process). I owe Leigh a poem. And I may even comment about a certain book series that has everyone in an uproar.
And with that I need more coffee. It’s Monday, ya know.