Pretty cool post title, huh? You can almost feel the paperback in your hands, can’t you? I may actually write a more formal post with the same title some day.
But for now it’s entirely truthful and accurate. For, once again (and the SIXTH time overall) someone thinks we have A Lovely Blog.
I admit – I love this. Not the fuchsia JPEG, per se, but what it represents. A blogging peer (and given the theme/nature of TDND™ usually a fellow kinkster) thinks enough of our humble attempt to break D/s and BDSM stereotypes (as well as possibly arousing our Peekers™ with tawdry stories) to nominate us. It’s always humbling and appreciated.
I’m blushing. Seriously.
I had an opportunity to explore her blog. Most definitely one to peruse if you are so inclined. And the blogs we are nominated alongside include a few written by male Dominants!
This is also, to my knowledge, the first time we have been nominated by a non-Wordpress blogger, which is kinda cool in itself.
The Dom Next Door™ is not even three months old yet (preciously naughty lil’ boy, aren’t I?) and we have six of these. I cannot convey again how humbling this is, and that I do truly appreciate it.
I should have this memorized by now:
The One Lovely Blog Rules of Acceptance
– Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
– Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself. (headdesk…LOL)
– Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
– Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them
In that we did this not even a week ago I am going to break format about nominating others. This is primarily a public acknowledgment of Conina’s kindness. But I will, AGAIN, share seven more pieces of Scot Trivia™:
– I can recite about any piece of dialogue from Animal House
– While any seafood is awesome, scallops are the ones that make me stop, close my eyes and….yeah
– I’ve sat on the floor, legs wide, placed a penny on the floor in front of me…and picked it up with my forehead
– In college I won a campus-wide contest for The Loudest Hawaiian Shirt
– If you have some Fantome beer from Belgium (or any Belgian ales) you are my new best friend
– I know the feeling of hearing music you grew up on being played on classic rock stations *sigh*
– Non-fiction is, by a landslide, favored over fiction.
Thank you again Conina!