No, not a double twosome….
The Dom Next Door™ was nominated by the lovely Miss D at Deviant Diaries for the One Lovely Blog Award! This is the fourth time we have been deemed worthy of this Award.
Miss D has been a Peeker™ for a while now. Her touching comments on a number of story anthologies were a joy to read. It’s humbling to know that our efforts have reached someone in the way she conveys. Check her blog out for a peek into the mind of a submissive.
I know these awards are viewed by some as virtual chain letters. That seems a bit rude to me. The award itself is quite touching. It transcends theme/focus and simply says “We think your blog is lovely.” What a wonderful sentiment.
I may be the only Dominant who accepts and participates in these peer awards. BDSM does not have to be such serious business that one cannot have some fun with its portrayal and/or residual effects on others. So once again we thank you all for your support, response and participation thus far.
The One Lovely Blog Rules of Acceptance
– Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
– Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself. (This is getting to be like a eHarmony profile)
– Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire. (“..or so..”)
– Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them
So seven more pieces of Scot trivia. It won’t be long until I have to break out the “enjoys long strolls on the beach at sunset” line. So with coffee cup nearby for moral support (“You can do it Scot!! Yea!!!”)
1) While not into flowers, I love blood red roses. Like almost black.
2) If Roadhouse is on TV I find it near impossible to not watch
3) I sing in the morning. Loudly. Badly. Off key.
4) There is probably no food I will not try.
5) My favorite composer is Wagner.
6) Once, in high school, I lost 12lbs in 2 hours at a football practice.
7) Don’t lightly touch my ears or, heaven forbid, lick or nibble them. Just….don’t, OK? *whew*
I think these are some Lovely Blogs. Check them out! (note: some are most definitely NSFW)
Karmic Diva (wonderfully eclectic)
DD and D/s (great blog about a married couple embracing Domestic Discipline)
Temperature’s Rising (Mrs. Fever is a hoot!)
Pivione68 (another wonderfully eclectic mix of musings)
thedreamingsub (Missy’s exploration of submission. Had some great comment conversations here.)
A Dissolute Life (Hyacinth is not bashful…at…all)
Mew Tube (Kyle might be the James Brown of kinky blogs. He works hard!)
You Linger Like A Haunting Refrain (Fatal was TDND™’s 1st Peeker™ and is a song titled kink poster extraordinaire)
Basia Rose (one final naughty eclectic mix)
Thank you so much Miss D!