And while this could be about last night with Leigh, its not. Stop pouting…
Today The Dom Next Door™ was nominated not once but TWICE for the same blog award! That’s three total now!
The award itself is quite touching. It transcends theme/focus and simply says “We think your blog is lovely.” What a wonderful sentiment.
I may be the only Dominant who accepts and participates in these peer awards. Not sure about that. I personally feel it would be incredibly rude and inconsiderate to not accept such a complimentary gift. BDSM does not have to be such serious business that one cannot have some fun with its portrayal and/or residual effects on others. So once again we thank you all for your suuport, response and participation in our humble effort.
The One Lovely Blog Rules of Acceptance
– Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
– Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself. (OMG…again???)
– Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire. (It will be “..or so..”)
– Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them
I’ve had the privilege of sharing top secret Scot info twice now. In the interest of fair play and that its our blog, the lovely Leigh will be allowing a peek inside the kimono (NOT like that!) with seven things that make her such a doll:
1) I am absolutely TERRIFIED of snakes
2) Calla lilies are my favorite flower
3) I’ve watched The Fast And The Furious for all the wrong (or right) reasons. Isn’t that right, Mr. Paul Walker :p
4) I could live on the trinity of just picked basil, vine ripe tomatoes and fresh Mozzarella cheese
5) My sense of humor? Watch Airplane, Spaceballs or Men In Tights. That’s me laughing out loud…
6) Berry scented body lotions and bath stuffs are a favorite. Scot, or more specifically certain aspects of his anatomy, loves the lotion as well.
7) I like manly hands. Read into that what you will
Leigh & I think these are some Lovely Blogs. If you notice some repeats from previous nominations, well that’s called a h-i-n-t. Check them out:
Black Door Press (Gillian is da bomb)
Conceptual Art (great blog if you like thinking art)
Love Sex And Marriage (married D/s couple…highly recommended)
Vanity Card Archives (random musings I adore)
deviant wench (another married D/s couple…another recommendation)
Vagina Antics (these two are beyond description…in a great way)
Five Reflections (all haiku!)
naughtylittlesecrets (truth in advertising!)
We’re All Mad Inhere (real life “Girl Interupted” & truly a lovely blog)
Turning Off The Red Light (former call girl and her journey)
And that is ten. Could nominate so many more. Hopefully at another time I will get this privilege once again.
Thanks Priscilla and AppleJaxe!