You love us! You really love us! 🙂
Again, we are humbled. TDND™ has grown (heh) beyond what we could have envisioned just a month ago. Yes, in reality it’s a pretty JPEG that’s all happy and such. But we really appreciate being deemed worthy of bringing some old school Vitamin D to people each day through our efforts here as well as behind a closed bedroom door.
If any of what we share brings a smile to your face, some food to your thought process, or simply some uncomfortable stirrings down below, then we are succeeding. Like they say “the beatings will continue until morale improves.”
The rules for this are pretty simple:
1.Include the award logo in a post or somewhere on your blog.
2.Answer 10 questions about yourself (MORE Scot trivia? Geeze!)
3.Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
4.Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5.Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Y’all are getting a real good peek inside the kimono lately. So to satisfy LS&M….wait….???:
1. I cannot stand the sound of fingers on a chalk board. The meeting scene in Jaws was 10x worse than any shark attack one.
2. My favorite position is when I hold Leigh’s bent legs in the crooks of my elbows & splay her as wide as an Intro To Biology frog dissection
3. If you have not figured it out yet, coffee is serious business at TDND™ (Leigh as well)
4. Definitely A over T
5. I’ve seen Racquel Darrian nude
6. I am not a chocoholic. I like it, but its not the end all
7. Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Indian = yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
8. Albert Pinkham Ryder is a favorite artist
9. I’m not sure there isn’t any music I won’t listen to
10. If I get tickled on the very base of my tailbone my hips grind and roll involunitarily. Yes, Leigh knows this and uses it for the betterment of evil.
I’m, out of respect for some of the following that are extremely SFW, not going to link directly at their sites back to mine. I do not have, nor have ever had, nor intend to ever have a vanilla account of any kind on any social networking media. I understand that my topic/theme of choice could most certainly be quite a spewed mouthful of coffee for some of their unsuspecting Followers. So I just ask that you all check them out. Many may surprise you that I Follow them, but remember it’s all about spreading sunshine, not just thighs.
In no particular order, and trying to not repeat myself too much from previous suggestions:
Dean J. Baker (good poet)
cOnceptart (lots of imagery)
ittheythem (fascinating blog hosted by almost all the multiple personalties of a teenage girl)
Thanks again LS&M!