Foxy at blogbyfoxy has our blog award cherry. She nominated us for The Versatile Blogger Award. We hope it was as good for you as it was us, dear. We’ll always have…..um…..Friday?
Seriously, this is pretty cool. Leigh & I are extremely humbled and touched (stop that Foxy!) to be acknowledged, especially for versatility. The Dom Next Door™ has a goal of removing stereotypical stigma attached to BDSM, so being considered versatile is most gratifying.
We now have a reason to create a Trophy Shelf permanent page thanks to Foxy!
The Versatile Blogger Award
1. Thank the person, who nominated you.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
4. Post the image of the award in your acceptance post
Seven Things About Scot
1. My favorite meat is lamb done perfectly
2. I was recruited to play college football as high as D-1AA
3. I’ve run a 10K in under an hour
4. There is an extra vertebrae in my back
5. I am a published author with a ISBN number (no you can’t have it)
6. Leigh chased me initially. Thank goodness I was smart enough to get caught.
7. While fucking terrified of heights, I adore roller coasters. Figure that one out.
15 Bloggers Worthy Of Being Versatile (note: some definitely NSFW or viewing by those under 18)
Black Door Press
You Linger Like A Haunting Refrain
A Dissolute Life Means…
Vanity Card Archives
Tempting Sweets 99
A Little Odd
Turning Off The Red Light
Love Sex And Marriage
We’re All Mad Inhere (real life “Girl, Interrupted”…fascinating)
I could have nominated many more. Next time…
Thanks again Foxy!